World Tea Virtual Summit: What Now?
October 12-14, 2020
About World Tea Virtual Summit: ?What Now??
Addressing the key challenges and opportunities in today’s global Tea Industry. Choose from an agenda of three half days to learn from peers, share ideas, network virtually and safely, and support one another as we continue the shared journey through covid.
- THE can’t miss announcement of the 2020 Best of Awards. View Finalists
- You need personalitea to WOW new business into your reach. Hear tips and tricks to become the face of your business.
- Have a nice cuppa tea while enjoying a delightful chat with Sebastian Michaelis, In Good Taste.
- Look like a pro on a beginner’s budget!
- The latest in tea trends will be uncovered during the State of the Industry with Peter F. Goggi, President of the Tea Association.
How can you attend?
Registration is complimentary ($299 value)
Besides leaving your PPE at home and saving travel costs, all you need to do is register and get your wi-fi ready to learn and network with the tea industry.
Schedule conflict? Register anyway and get access to the on-demand presentations.
Keynote with Sebastian Michaelis
Head of Tea, Tata Consumer Products Ltd.
When: Tuesday, October 13 from 2:20pm-2:50pm EST
Sebastian Michaelis will talk about his role as a professional tea taster for the second largest tea company in the world and how he was trained to classify any tea using Tata’s in-house tasting language. How taste is more than just a sense but is entwined biologically with smell and long-term memory, and the impact that the environment and mood can play in influencing taste. Finally the importance of connecting with your consumers by understanding how their taste is shaped by culture, history and upbringing.